OUR TRAINING CREW
Group of technicians and Engineers , each of them with many years of experience in the telecom industry. They practiced fiber optics deployment, planning , operations and maintenance during their trips at the main telecom operators in Jordan (Zain, Orange, Umniah) in addition to the telecom infrastructure at governmental and private sector entities. They practiced both the on job training and the class room training methodologies during their long trip in this field.
Our training crew also includes distinguished team specialized in mobile radio technologies such as LTE and 5G in addition to the latest hot topics in telecommunications.
Some of the delivered courses & Seminars
-Fundamental and advanced microwave planning”
– Fiber fundamentals and planning techniques
-Fiber deployment and testing techniques.
– DWDM and FTTH planning
Fiber Factory Acceptance Test
Performed multiple inspection visits for fiber cables factories (Jordan, China, Turkey, Oman).
Fiber Projects Deployed
- Mega Projects
National Telecom Program – Orange , Siemens
GSM Backbone Network – Zain Jordan
3G/4G Backbone Network – Umniah Jordan
FTTH Network – Batelco Jordan
- Hundreds of small and mid scale fiber projects across the kingdom of Jordan
25+ years telecom expert and certified trainer in the fiber and transmission fields at the main mobile operators in Jordan in addition to regional experience with international companies.
⇒ A competent professional with 25 years’ experience in Operations Management, Network Design, Planning, Engineering and Technical Support in the Telecom Sector (Optical/Microwave).
⇒ Expert in Jordan and regional telecom sector, worked for Orange Jordan, Lucent KSA, Zain Jordan, Umniah and finally as Executive Director at TechLine fiber Factory before starting ARROW.
⇒ Consultant Engineer certificate Rank / (JCPQA) Jordan higher Council for Professional Qualification & Accreditation.
⇒ Representative of the telecom industrial sector at multiple local academic councils.
⇒ Key role in leading Mega telecom projects: 3G/4G launch, Jordan Schools connectivity, international backbone connectivity, establish enterprise access and backbone network, Jordan/Iraq Satellite connectivity (Zain); Fiber national program (JT).
⇒ Network Planning and engineering to secure optimum availability and achieve short, mid, long-term goals while keeping the tight balance between budget challenges and market requirements.
⇒ Hands on experience of planning, installation, commissioning and maintenance of Optical and Microwave Networks. Evaluating end-user requirements, build custom tailored solutions.
⇒ Building Technical and commercial tenders documents, evaluation and awarding for Mega projects, heading tendering committees, setting scoring criteria, handling agreements, contractual customization and negotiation activities.
⇒ An effective communicator with exceptional management skills, ability to relate to people at any level of business and management.
⇒ Certified trainer, facilitator, run soft skill and technical sessions.
⇒ Co-Founder of (TEQ) Telecom Engineer Qualification program in Jordan Engineers Association (JEA).
⇒ Board member of the industrial advisory committee at ZUJ, PSUT & GJU Universities.
⇒ Scientific Research Committee at Alzaytoonah Jordanian University, ZUJ
overview of delivered Training Courses and seminars
–“Fiber fundamentals and installations techniques” for telecom technicians and engineers
– “Advanced fiber technology and planning techniques.” for telecom engineers
-“Technical for Non-technical” series of courses to Zain employees 2005- 2006
– “Microwave Planning for Mobile Operators” series of training courses at JEA 2008-2015
– “Telecom market trends and challenges” workshop at IEEE conference 2019
– “Internet opportunities and challenges” workshop at Albeshr center 2019
– “Qualifying telecom Engineers Program” keynote speaker at Arab ICT forum, Bahrain 2016
– “FTTH versus Wireless in Jordan, challenges and opportunities” workshop, JIEEE 2015
– “Jordan and global markets view for Jordan Telecom Engineers”, BAU IEEE live FB, 2020
– “Telecommunication Qualification Program for German market” 2020
30+ years fiber expert technician who started his career with the earliest fiber projects deployed in Jordan by royal Jordanian airforce teams to establish the early fiber telecom network connecting military and civilian telecom entities.
– Graduated from Prince Faisal Royal Air force in 1987.
– Professional training covering both the on -job practical and theory courses.
- Freelancer (9 years) : Fusion Splicing, testing and Maintenance in addition to Trainer for several fiber fundamental and practical courses.
- Ciscom, STS, Unitel local contracting companies for 5 years: Optical fusion splicing, testing and maintenance 2011.
- International suppliers ALCATEL Jordan, SIEMENS Nigeria for 1 year.
- Royal Airforce 18 years: Fiber deployments, testing and maintenance.
Walid Al Zoubi
More than(17) years experience in Telecommunication and fiber optical communication projects in different private and governmental bodies in Jordan.
1. more than(10) years experience in Telecommunication and Electronics (analysis, evaluation, pricing) project documents and executing projects. 2. (4)years experience in fiber optical communication projects (Tamkeen company) in different places in Jordan. 3. Optical Transmission Networks (,Fiber optical cables ( Single Mode & Multi Mode)) ; Surveying , Installation. 4. Knowledge in planning and implementing Outside fiber cable project (OSP) for both (Areal & underground) . Good knowledge in Fiber optical technology. especially passive components (splitters, Distribution & Feeder fiber cable, ODFs, Fiber Enclosures, Pigtails, fiber Patch cords. and outside cabinets). Knowledge in fiber optical cable civil works (indoor/outdoor); that include (trenching ,back filling Hand holes, Manholes, and the installation of (Trays, racks, and Cabinets, Ducts, ). Good knowledge in Fiber cable test equipments : OTDR ,LASER SOURCE , POWER METER ,VFL, , Optical Inspection Probe and SPLICE Machine. 8. Good skills in Human Resource and Procurement Management. 9. Work as a trainer for fiber optic cables and fiber cable test equipments ( 3 years). Participate in many seminars in fiber optics witch including theory and practice on fiber
Fiber Technician with 15+ years experience in splicing, installation, termination, training and maintenance of fiber optic networks at governmental and mobile companies networks in Jordan. Member of the fiber acceptance team for the governmental national broadband network interconnecting all entities with north region of Jordan.
- Graduated from Prince Faisal Royal Air force
Technical college in1995, attended extensive training courses such as:
- Technical college in1995, attended extensive training courses such as:
- FIBER OPTICAL CABLE TEST EQUIPMENT
- FUJIKURA SPLICE MACHINE model FSM 60S &FIBER CLEAVER CT-30A(BS
- Telekom Ltd. Kaysri, Turkey)
- MEASURRMENT&TEST EQUIPMENT
- PULSE CODE MODULATION (P.C.M)
- FIBER OPTICAL CABLE (splicing, installing and maintenance at USA)
- TECHNICAL MANAGEMENT
- ELECTRONIC AVIATION FITTER